Nicole Huffman ~ Author Groupies's Reviews > Freeing Destiny

Freeing Destiny by Faith  Andrews

4.5 Stars

I absolutely love Faith Andrews and her books. After meeting both Stella and Jack in book 1 of the series I couldn’t wait to read their story. Faith writes such dynamic characters in a way that they become a part of your world and you can’t help falling in love with them and becoming enraptured in their story, and Jack and Stella were no exception. This was such a sweet and moving love story that pulls you in from the beginning and doesn’t let you go even after you are finished.

I loved Stella and Jack together. Their relationship and feelings develop quickly because of the circumstances they have. She’s getting ready to move to New York in two weeks. Their connection is both physical and emotional. The spark between the two grew quickly and they fit so well together. You will fall In love right along with them. There is a lot standing in their way and Jack and Stella must decide whether or not to let fate take its course.

I loved this book. I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves a romance that moves you and has characters with depth that you will easily fall in love with. Go One-Click!!! I can’t wait to see what Faith has in store for us next!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Freeing Destiny.

March 13, 2016 – Started Reading