MaggieReadsRom's Reviews > Eternal Brand

Eternal Brand by Sami Lee

4,5 stars

This third book in the Wild Crush series is a MMF ménage. I love Sami Lee's ménages and ETERNAL BRAND was no exception. While reading this book I tried to remember the last ménage I'd read and except for the polyamorous Kit Rocha books I've read this year the last one was in 2015 and it was a reread (Alisha Rai's GLUTTON FOR PLEASURE). It was high time I got back on the ménage wagon :)

The dynamics and chemistry between the main characters was fantastic.
I was captivated by the emotionally complicated story of this threeway relationship and enthralled by the sexy heat that accompanied that.

At first I wasn't sure how I felt about Emily and Jet's first kiss without Brand present and with Emily mad at Brand for the kiss he shared with Jet. But the aftermath and the way it was incorporated and used in the overall conflict was brilliant and took away any lingering objection I had about it.

I did get mad at Brand at one point. I knew he was emotionally broken and scared of disappointing Emily and Jet but what he did to Emily was difficult for me to forgive.
In the end I did kinda forgive Brand because the grovel made me cry and was very satisfactory. It was the thing that kept this book from a 5-star rating but the resolution brought it very close to that.

ETERNAL BRAND is a wonderful, emotionally gripping and very sexy ménage romance. It took me through the whole spectrum of feelings and I finished it with red puffy eyes and a satified sigh. Sami Lee is the dark horse on my bookshelves and never disappoints. I can't wait to read Penny's and Hope's stories!

Favorite Quote:
“But Brand’s not here.”
“No. He left us here. Alone.”
“He doesn’t sleep well. That doesn’t mean he expected us to…you know.”
Jet laughed. “You’re shy with the words now? Miss F*ck Me Hard Give Me C*ck from last night?”
Emily stuck out her tongue at him. “I only swear during sex.”
“Best time for it, I suppose.”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eternal Brand.

March 13, 2016 – Shelved
March 14, 2016 – Started Reading
March 14, 2016 –
page 0
0.0% "A Sami Lee ménage? Yes, please!"
March 14, 2016 –
page 173
March 15, 2016 –
100.0% "I. LOVED. THIS. BOOK!"
March 15, 2016 – Finished Reading