Jbb Lim's Reviews > Me Before You

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

Mar 13, 2016

And I thought this book falls under the Romance genre. To my surprise, this book has brought me into a whole new level of Romance that I have never read before. I am so shaken up about this journey called life that no one is able to live through this with unending tears. I'm in total admiration of their bravery.

I must admit, I thought I knew it all when it was being told from the beginning the exact intention of hiring Louisa Clark as the carer for Will Traynor. I couldn't have been more wrong when the excerpt was thrown to my face during Nathan's explanation on what Will has went through. I must confess, that I was in a state of selfishness to think like a dictator on how to live a good life.

Euthanasia is still by far illegal in most countries. This book did not promised the definition of it but it has brought you through it with so much love, joy and uncertainty. The movie adaptation will be out by June 2016. And by the look of the movie trailer itself, both Emilia Clarke & Sam Claflin did a fantastic job in portraying these characters with much dignity and pride.

Ratings: 5 out of 5 stars

My Blogspot Review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Me Before You.

March 13, 2016 – Started Reading