Rhiez's Reviews > Ketika Cinta Berbuah Surga

Ketika Cinta Berbuah Surga by Habiburrahman El-Shirazy

U 50x66
Mar 30, 2011

Read in February, 2010

The true friend is the people who always accompany when we happy or sad.And the true friend that person who wants make friends with us without see our rank.Friend is always help us to be goog person.Said shock heard what his father said.He don't know yet what does his father said."He or she is your friendship who wants make a friiends with you not because your power,but because from pure love , that created from sincerity.He or she lovwe you because of ALLAH.The power of your love can make benefit and goodness".Said father said like that to Said.
This book content many story that can we take the lesson from it.One of the story that can we learned from this book is story between 3 men who defect and someday they pray to ALLAH and when they pray the angel come in and ALLAH accept what they want.Someday the Angle come to their home and the Angle disguise become poor people and ask them to give some of their stock to continue the amgle's jurney.But 2 of them given nothing just one who give a stock.Finally 2 of the 3 men become defect again,because they not grateful Allah's given.We can learn that if we are grateful Allah will add our enjoyable and of we don't grateful Allah will be cut our enjoyable.

Merged review:

This book tells about many interesting stories about friends of the Messenger of Allah first. The work of the best-selling author of the verses of this Love, revealed that the stories were taken from the hadith and verses contained in the Qur'an.

"... my son it's time you find a true friend who is faithful to the ups and downs. Good friends, who help you to become a good person. True friend with whom you can make love to heaven. "Said his father jerked heard. "What do you mean dad degan themes that can be invited to make love to heaven?" he asked in a tone of curiosity. "He is a true friend who really - really want to be friends with you not because derajatmu, but the purity of love itself, which is created from keihlasan liver. He loves you because of God. With that basis, you can love with great sincerity, for God's love you will give birth to great power yanga bring benefits

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ketika Cinta Berbuah Surga.

04/13/2016 marked as: read