Rakhi Jayashankar's Reviews > I Made a Booboo: A mom who had parenting all sorted...until she had a baby

I Made a Booboo by Shivangi Sharma

bookshelves: non-fiction

The review might be biased since I am a mother. Yes I mean it! Every mother will relate to this book lest they are blessed with obedient, well behaved and soft children.
Shivangi shares her experience as a first time mother- the mistakes, the blunders, which are funny, interesting and frustrating at the same time.

Every single word reminded me of how I tackled my first child. Starting with finding answers from google about child behavior and failing miserably, being embarrassed by the tantrums the throw in public, and what not. I am short of words while writing the review since I don't know how to assess the book. I am not writing much. Just the following words describe the book.

The book targets, 1. every mother who had a hyperactive/ highly active child, deprived of sleep
2. Every wannabe mothers who think that I will not bring up my child like this while seeing a naughty, disobedient brat.

3. Every pregnant ladies or going to be pregnant ladies who think that the vitual mother community will help you raise your child.

4. Everyone in the male species who think that looking after a child is easy job.

5. Every man who have helped his wife handle their child.

The above category is irrespective of age

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Made a Booboo.

March 11, 2016 – Shelved