Jackie's Reviews > Bloq

Bloq by Alan      Jones

I was lucky to receive Bloq in exchange for a honest review.
This is one hell of a roller coaster ride you won't forget in a hurry. Alan takes you on a journey of love, fright, prostitution, fighting for survival, raw emotion, loss, hope and least of all a subject which was handled excellently, human trafficking.

Poor bill is left standing on the platform waiting for the arrival of his daughter on a cold Christmas Eve, but Carol never arrived. That is the start of his journey into looking for her and the first place to start with is the night club Bloq, where Carol and her friends frequented every weekend, which is where they met the charming sexy Albanian owner Aleksander. But not all is what it seems !
Bill leaves no stone unturned in the search for his daughter, the extremes he goes to are beyond belief and just truly amazing.

My only reason for a four star review is because half way through, the book went a bit flat and didn't hold my concentration through the overly high expressiveness of the surroundings, apart from that it was a truly fantastic read.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bloq.

March 10, 2016 – Started Reading