Shelby's Reviews > Six

Six by Ker Dukey

bookshelves: suspense-thriller, wickedreviews, erotica

*I received a free copy to read & review for Wicked Reads Review Team*

Six left such a lasting impression in the previous book, I just couldn't wait to get my hands on his story! The second book in the Men by Numbers Series didn't disappoint.
I will say this story was a bit more introspective then the first, but no less entertaining.

We knew that Six was a newly released convict, and we even had a little idea of why he served time. We didn't know the extent of his inner turmoil or the anguish he has dealt with daily, definitely deserving of the title "Tortured Hero".

Misty provides the innocence that is needed to balance out the darkness that Six represents. She isn't a push-over though - she is ready and willing to fight what she wants!

As I said before this story was a bit more introspective, but it still kept me interested. It seemed to go by way too quickly and was hot (when it needed to be), it was angsty, it kept me guessing, and overall it was very entertaining.

I know that anytime I read a Ker Dukey book it will be dark [and always awesome], this story was the perfect mix of dark and light.
Wicked Reads Review Team
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Six.

March 9, 2016 – Shelved