Kat's Reviews > Learning Their Language: Intuitive Communication with Animals and Nature

Learning Their Language by Marta Williams

Feb 18, 2008

bookshelves: eyeopening

A friend gave me this book to read because they knew I was interested in Rupert Sheldrake. I dippped in and was turned off at first because of the intuitive communication with the spirit of a dead animal hocus pocus, but kept an open mind. Some of the activities are meh, but some opened my eyes. The talking as equals was an interesting experiment and the talking from a distance. I tried this while at the grocery store and asked my husband to watch my dog and her reaction - I told her to be at the front door as I was coming home and she was there. It was a spooky and strange feeling. I particularly loved the sections stressing honoring as that was so right to me. This is a book to read with an open mind, but with love for animals, I quickly realized I was opening myself to a deeper love for all and it seemed no big stretch at all. Perhaps she is right - animals have a knowledge that we have forgotten.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Learning Their Language.

05/05/2016 marked as: read