Auntee's Reviews > Rescue Me

Rescue Me by Cherry Adair

Feb 18, 2008

bookshelves: anthologies-novellas, lora-leigh, contemporary-romance, adair-t-flac, gerard-bodyguards
Recommended for: Fans of the authors; Romantic Suspense fans
Read in June, 2008

** spoiler alert ** Three very hot, action filled short stories by three of my favorite authors! There's no filler in these stories--they get right down to business with the action and romance. And some of the romantic scenes border on the erotic! I will say that Cherry Adair has a knack for getting 'very inventive', shall we say, with her H/H's sex scenes! I'm just wondering what kind of tree can support a tent in it's branches...

Fans of Cherry Adair's T-FLAC series will not want to miss "Tropical Heat"; and if you've never read the series, this would be a good one to try to see if you like her writing style. I loved the H/H in this one!

For Lora Leigh's fans, "Atlanta Heat" is a continuation of her 'Tempting SEALS' series, although this one can be read as a stand alone. I enjoyed this one a lot not only because it was a mighty hot read, but because there seemed to be less bickering between the H/H then there usually is in her other books in this series. I also loved the ending involving the treehouse, but I'm also wondering how do you get a queen size mattress up a tree?

Cindy Gerard's contribution, "Desert Heat", is a stand alone not related to any series, but an equally hot, action-packed read. This one probably had me on the edge of my seat the most!

There's never a dull moment in any of these stories, and fans are treated to some passionate, charismatic couples who you definitely will be rooting for! This one goes on my keeper shelf!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rescue Me.

message 1: by Daisiemae (new)

Daisiemae Auntee,
Great review my friend:) I am reading this book after the Chase Brothers. I actually rushed to Books-A-Million... well over an hour away, because I had to have it! Your review just confirms I made the right decision.:)

Kathrynn I've got to pry my butt off the property and get this book! Great review!!

Daisiemae, our bookstores are about an hour away, too. I may have to run that direction soon, if it's not at my local wally world...

Jessica Alcazar I thought the SAME thing when I read the tree scene! It made me laugh out loud but I guess that's why they call it fiction :)

Auntee Jessica wrote: "I thought the SAME thing when I read the tree scene! It made me laugh out loud but I guess that's why they call it fiction :)"

Great minds,...:D