Christina Wade - BFD Book Blog's Reviews > Talk Dirty to Me

Talk Dirty to Me by Jessie G.

Mar 08, 2016

I’m going to start my review by being a bit unfair to the main characters of this book…I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Ty, Snake and Ric together. They are the perfect trio to entertain the hell out of me. Snake is almost as funny as Ty when they’re together and they feed off each other perfectly. Throw in Ric’s dry wit and they almost steal the limelight in this story.

We already know Snake pretty well from book 1 in the series so we don’t learn too much this time around. He’s a major bada$$ and he’s a loner so being part of a team is different for him. It takes time for him to adapt to not running solo. He is pretty great with Greg and I loved the scene when they first met face to face.

Greg suffers from some pretty bad body image issues and lacks self-confidence. He’s a major nerd and has always been a behind the scenes so he’s a bit awkward around people. It’s hard for him to understand why Gene loves him as he is and takes a while to fully believe it. Even though he and Chase get off to a rocky start (and I melted a little bit during their first scene…Chase can still break my heart) Chase ends up being a pretty great support person for Greg. He helps him put some perspective on his body issues.

In the end, these two are a completely unique but amazing couple that I'm anxious to see more from.

As always, the Mistress of Teasing gives us some major foreshadowing for Carlos and Mateo’s story and that stands to be a pretty great story.

Overall another great read in this series and I cannot wait for the next one!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Talk Dirty to Me.

Started Reading