LeeAnne's Reviews > Ryder

Ryder by L.A. Casey

Another fantastic read from LA Casey! I absolutely loved it and couldn’t put it down once I’d started reading!

Branna’s been in love with Ryder for years but for the last year he’s been pulling away more and more and she’s finally at the end of her rope with it all. They’re practically living separate lives with Branna sleeping in another room and Ryder never looking away from his phone long enough to even notice. When Branna finally decides it’s time for things to change Ryder finally starts to get the reality check he’s been needing. Ryder loves Branna but has a secret that he can’t tell Branna, though Branna’s not taking “trust me” as an answer anymore. On top of Ryder and Branna’s drama we also get our usual dose of the other Slater brothers, Bronaugh is nearing the end of her pregnancy and we get a small hint of Damien and Alannah. Dominic will forever and always be my favorite book and Slater brother and I love how much we get Branna’s side of Dominic and Bronaugh’s story in this book, there are several flash backs so that we get glimps of the development of Ryder and Branna’s relationship.

As usual, LA Casey had me cracking up with laughter throughout this entire book. I can’t say enough how much I loved it and can’t wait to read the next book LA releases!

I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ryder.

March 8, 2016 – Shelved