Reflections of a Book Geek's Reviews > The Way With You

The Way With You by Anne Mercier

bookshelves: arc-from-author, r

I really loved The Way Back To Me so I was expecting to love this book just as much. Although I was a little disappointed I still ended up loving the story.

I loved Olivia in the first book and that didn't change in this book. I think I loved her a little more when she started sticking up for herself and not letting people see how scared she really was! Her attitude was great and I loved her relationship with Bash.

I was bullied most of my childhood and I think Anne portrayed the fear and other emotions felt by the victim really well. I felt scared for Olivia and I really wanted to protect her.

Cam was a jerk, I couldn't believe some of the things he did and I totally wanted to junk punch him repeatedly!

Bash was such a loveable character, he stepped up to the plate when things got hard and was constantly there supporting Olivia.

I'm really hoping we get a story from Alexa, I would love to find out who it is she's hiding! I'm thinking its Brax or Dekker!

This was another great read from Anne, it was quick and kept me hanging on every word. I wish we could have had dual POV through this story that's really my only criticism.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Way With You.

Started Reading