Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*'s Reviews > Freeing Destiny

Freeing Destiny by Faith  Andrews

liked it

This story pretty much starts off where Feel Again ended so there are lots of glimpses of Gabby & Caleb as they begin their life as a married couple. However, this is Stella & Jack's story. They meet at the wedding seeing as Jack is Caleb's best friend and best man.

Stella was a sweet girl and I was very surprised at her innocence and lack of experience, when it came to men. Although, the fact that she needed to live in the same city as her whole family kind of makes more sense after that. Most young adults want to go off and spread their wings but this family seem to want to stick together.

Jack was a nice guy with a bit of a reputation. The whole insta-love intensity he felt for Stella was a big over the top for me initially. He is a very passionate guy though and once he begins to feel things for Stella he is not afraid to express just how much he cares for her. This is what happens when you finally meet 'the one' - you become who you are truly meant to be when it is right.

'This was the real thing. Something I'd been unintentionally searching for all my life."

The ‘villain’ of the story added a suspense factor that turned the story on its head for a while. Nothing like a bit of drama to make the road to happiness a bit rocky!

This had a fairly predictable storyline which can be a common recipe in romance novels. A very quick read with not too much angst but just the right amount of sweet to make it enjoyable.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Freeing Destiny.

March 8, 2016 – Started Reading
March 8, 2016 – Shelved
March 8, 2016 –
20.0% "I was content figuring things out for myself, enjoying the single life, and focused on learning how to make it on my own two feet."
March 8, 2016 –
40.0% "“Are you asking me to go steady, Jack Davis?”"
March 9, 2016 –