Chris C - A Midlife Wife's Reviews > Best Friends with Benefits

Best Friends with Benefits by Candy Sloane

bookshelves: adult-romance, chick-lit, ebooks, entangled-publishing, reviews, romance

I have to come right out and say I absolutely love this book. As someone with a best friend who happens to be male I can really relate to the concept of the story.

The author did an awesome job setting up the entire storyline and character development. You really get to know these two and feel everything that they are feeling and going through. A difficult job for an author to accurately describe the angst and anxiety, heat and passion two people can have together.

I love Alec. He is so sure of his feelings for Val but yet he does not want to ruin the best part about being together, their friendship. Poor thing is so twisted up yet so, so Sweet!!!!!! sigh...

This story is super hot and so engrossing you almost feel like you are watching everything that's going on. With many laughs along the way, this is an story that you will love and beg for more once it has ended!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Best Friends with Benefits.

March 6, 2016 – Started Reading