Paige Bookdragon's Reviews > One For The Money

One For The Money by Janet Evanovich

Maybe if I haven't read Charley Davidson's series first, I would have loved this book more. But sad to say, I can't help but compare Stephanie's humor to Charley. It was kinda fun and entertaining but not that much.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One For The Money.

March 4, 2016 – Shelved
March 31, 2016 – Shelved as: needs-a-bit-substance
March 31, 2016 – Shelved as: read-2016
March 31, 2016 – Shelved as: no-wimpy-girls
March 31, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Pearl (new)

Pearl Angeli LOL, Paige! :D

message 2: by Nicay Magnate (new)

Nicay Magnate HAHAHAHA! Love you Paige. :D

Paige  Bookdragon Pearl wrote: "LOL, Paige! :D"

Nicay (thenerdysideofaqueen) wrote: "HAHAHAHA! Love you Paige. :D"

Love ya too bitches :) ❤

Celise Not my fave series but I thought the first one was at least decently entertaining. Happy reading!! Is this series what you're working on next?

Paige  Bookdragon Celise wrote: "Not my fave series but I thought the first one was at least decently entertaining. Happy reading!! Is this series what you're working on next?"

Yep. Just bought the whole bundle so this will either be a do or die series. Haha

message 6: by C. (new) - rated it 3 stars

C. I am at 44 pages but wondered if I might be the only one who was lukewarm. Attraction to a creep who used to coerce young women into sex, appalls me. No food in her fridge after visiting her parents, was unneccesarily dramatic. Anyone would send you home with goods. I don't mind suspending disbelief in outrageous action and plots, so let's see if I find the novel fun.

I pre-buy most of my books over years. Sales are a must with physical books. Fortunately I only own this first volume to try it. I have enough pre-owned series to try!