Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart's Reviews > Ten Thousand Truths

Ten Thousand Truths by Kelli Jean

5 Stars for the Wandering Heart

With Ten Thousand Truths, I am back into Kelli Jean’s macabre world of love, lust, family, and justice. Now, the long awaited story of Deo Dahl.

Always a large presence, but still so unknown, Deo has found a bit of happiness as we have come to know him as Xanthe’s distraction and best friend. While he loved hard he never quiet was in love and struggled with feeling as if he was enough. Perhaps a second chance meeting of another broken soul could drive his purpose.

photo 24d12acf-c634-4f09-bb32-83cf0663a22c_zps9udx89nu.jpg

Odessa “Opie” Powys has lived and died. She exists in a realm of protection and lies. Haunted by the nightmares of her horrific past she yearns to be seen and touched…to be desired…to be alive.
Two souls fragmented find a connection and begin to put the pieces of their minds and hearts back together. Deo’s strong physical presence keeps Opie in the light and her truth and pure adoration of Deo makes him once again believe that he could be worthy.

Ten Thousand Truths, book 3 in the series, is the harshest to date but I believe it is this author’s most amazing work yet. Kelli Jean has no fear when it comes to putting her characters at the forefront of danger and tragedy. She gives the harshest of challenges and then creates the strongest of relationships thru their journeys. Deo and Opie’s time together is palpably emotional. There is so much pure lust and the connection of their souls is so beautiful that it make a reader stop…take a breath. Just when life is to be truly lived…the past has a way of coming back and this time, Deo could be the one lost to the darkness.

photo 70255833-8b80-47f5-bbe2-2f7bd0a6ed60_zpscsnsgxjx.jpg

As a reader I admit that Kelli Jean devastated me. I was crushed and I was so angry. I could not grasp the darkness that engulfed this couple. The writing was so raw and gritty and the story devastatingly tragic yet appreciated. At the end of the tale, this is an author that brings the concepts of survival and healing to an all new level. Here a reader can feel pain only so that the pleasure of another day can truly be appreciated.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ten Thousand Truths.

March 4, 2016 – Shelved
March 4, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
October 16, 2016 – Started Reading
October 16, 2016 –
0.0% "chapter 16...lawd...this woman just sucks me into her world!"
October 17, 2016 – Finished Reading
October 23, 2016 – Shelved as: series
October 23, 2016 – Shelved as: steamy-read
October 23, 2016 – Shelved as: tear-jerker
October 23, 2016 – Shelved as: thriller

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Awesome review, Kelli! ;)

message 3: by Pam (new)

Pam Wonderful review, Kelli :))