Jaime's Reviews > Imperfect Harmony

Imperfect Harmony by Jay Northcote

4 Second Chances Stars
This is a great book by author Jay Northcote about two men who are both trying to overcome past losses and see if they can learn to live and maybe even love again.

John Fletcher, he is one of our MC, he is older, set in his ways yet stuck in limbo at the same time after losing his partner of over twenty years. He doesn't know how to live without his partner. So, he doesn't. It isn't until he is helping his elderly neighbor to choir practice that he meets our second MC Rhys Callington. Reese is young, he appears to be outgoing, with his gorgeous looks and his wild blue hair -- then add in his soothing, melodic voice and he captures John's interest from Day one.

What John can't understand is what this younger man, who is in-fact 19 years younger than him could possibly see in Him, a washed up man who is depressed on a good day and lost on a bad day. Rhys however is attracted to John and come two find out these two men have a lot more in common than one would think. Now if John can just get past his insecurities of being with a younger man, these two may find their way into making their own imperfect harmony.

So, normally I don't enjoy May/December Romances, but Ms. Northcote had my attention already before I realized what the book was about and I will admit I am a sucker for book from this author. I am glad I read this book as it really is a sweet love story with a little bit of everything for all types of readers. These two MC will grab your hearts and hold a piece of it forever. I only wish we got a little bit more of their HEA and more of a look into Rhys's head.
Overall, 4 solid stars.

❥❥**´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`*ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review. Reviewed by Jaime from Alpha Book Club
and Gay Book Reviews
descriptiondescriptiondescription

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Imperfect Harmony.

March 3, 2016 – Shelved
March 24, 2016 – Shelved as: m-m-emotionally-damaged-mc
March 24, 2016 – Shelved as: m-m-may-to-december-couple
March 24, 2016 – Shelved as: m-m-new-beginnings
March 24, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Amanda Great review, Jaime.