Cherri-Anne's Reviews > Knot

Knot by Marata Eros

Mar 03, 2016

You're mine, Rose. 5 GOLD KNOTS

You were mine before I met you. You're mine now. You just don't know it. Some kind of compromise of Rose Christo has begun. WHOA! I cannot believe just how ensnared I am by this story! This story is tense, intense but it had me gripped, held tight in its Knot, like a Rose in a Noose! There are so many lines, quips, thoughts, etc. that I want to share, but I can't!! Ignoring those nasty little spoilers, the reason I want to share them is the very same reason I can't! The lines are so powerful, so poignant, and just begging to be shared… except I can’t share them because of the language!  Aren’t you just itching to read this now? wink When I read a great book & live the story with and/or as the characters, there's not much more I can ask for! With this one I AM Rose! All her innocence, her naive views of bikers, her views on them, well a lot of that is me too! Not in a bad way, of course! I just mean that I'm as innocent & naive as Rose when it comes to the whole "biker thing". It makes this story that much more compelling to me, pulls me so deep I feel like I am channeling every emotion of Rose's, feeling it, living it, everything!!! I'll be the first to say that this is NOT my kind of book. I don't like the horror part of it, even the thought of attempted rape, etc. HOWEVER, even with all that there is NO WAY I was going to pass this up! I read the "look inside" feature for Noose and I was caught in its loop! Because this is a Marata Eros book, I knew it would be raw, gritty and oh so BIKERTASTIC! And WOW! I WAS SOOO RIGHT! However, what I did NOT expect to happen was the way this story captured me, caught me and didn't - wouldn't - let go! I am completely consumed to the very depths of my soul with this story/series and I CANNOT wait to see how it will end!! Marata Eros is one phenomenal author who has this genuine gift for creating stories that I want to, NEED to read!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Knot.

March 3, 2016 – Shelved