Kristi Metcalf's Reviews > One Night in Vegas

One Night in Vegas by Mari Carr

Received a copy for a honest review

Oh my God!! 6 awesome stories set around one Hotel in Vegas. Someone please tell me this place and staff are real because as Tina Fey's Liz Lemon would say "I want to go to there!". The Nyte Resort is all about making your fantasies realized and boy do they!!
The stories all blend together into one amazing book. Before I start discussing the books make sure you have these 3 things handy; A fan, a cold drink, and a towel. Why you ask, because these stories are HOT!!!

Winner Takes All by Mari Carr
Carr continues with the Lewis family from her Big Easy series with Noah Lewis. Noah is a chef who is competing in a on air cooking competition and is one of the finalist along with Hollie Mills. It's great how you can tell that Noah and Hollie are friends along with competitors and how they both during the course of the show fell for each other.
Having been put up in the same hotel room, unbeknownst to them, for having the same fantasy the decide to go with it and see it where it takes them. Where it takes them is into some HOT BDSM.
Who wins the show? Well they decide they need more than just one night? Ya gotta read to find out!!! Now, by my count we have one Lewis family member left, fingers crossed that Carr continues her Big Easy series!!

Stud Poker by Red Phoenix
Master Anderson, Boy just saying his name makes me hot!!
On his way to L.A. Be the new Headmaster at the Submissive training center, he stops for the night in Vegas at Nyte for what he is hoping a relaxing evening of no women.
He meets Shey Allen when his male masseuse is called away for the evening.
Who knew a card game could turn out so fun, Instead of money they bet questions or wants.
By the end of the story I'm wanting Shey to leave her job and family in Vegas to go with Master Anderson it L.A., that's how awesome these two are from the start. They have such chemistry and Shey has absolute trust that he will give her what she needs for the night.
Master Anderson was always one of my favorite characters in Red's Brie series and I so glad we get a taste of him here.
I'm saying taste because Red is naughty as always leaving me wanting MORE!!

Wild Card by Angel Payne
Wild Card is part of a Series that I have never read called The Wild Boys of Special Forces. That being said I wasn't lost or anything.
Jen Thorne is at Nyte for her BFF's wedding and who happens to be there but her hunky Scottish crush Sam Mackenna. Helloooooooooooo, did you hear me I said Scottish. I'm swooning before I even started because I know there's gonna be two things: a sexy kilt scene and a even sexy accent!!
They decide on one night of fantasy together and boy do fantasies come true, for me that is be yep KILT SCENE!!!
These two are great and I love that we get to see them in their own environment after their one night.

Hard Hand by Sierra Cartwright
Avery Fisher is a shy sub who had never been brave enough to approach the Dom of her dreams Cole Stewart, but being at Nyte for her Aunt's masquerade birthday party she feels brave behind her mask. What Avery do sent know is Cole would know who was mask or no mask.
Cole and Avery scene together for one night and boy is it a awesome night. He does everything in hopes that she'll reveal herself to him.
With this story we also get to see more of the characters after their night at Nyte and it's great.
Does Avery finally reveal her identity? You gotta read to find out!!!

Sin City Submission by Jenna Jacob
This story is part of one of my favorite series Doms of Genesis.
With Quinn and Ava we have a established relationship both business and pleasure.
The whole idea of their time at Nyte is to push their boundaries as they have become complacent in their roles as Master and submissive.
You can tell that these two love each other a great deal and it's good to see even fictional characters have to work on their relationships they all aren't happily ever after.

No Lucky Number by Victoria Blue
This is part of another series I've never read called The Secrets of Stone. Once again not having read the series doesn't lessen the greatness of the story.
Here we have 3 business partners Talia, Drake, and Fletcher. They are at Nyte for a convention for work. Drake and Fletcher are yummy and they are good little boys you like to share. Talia is attracted to both men but she keeps hearing her mother in her head telling her that it's wrong so she's fighting it. She also has been hurt in the past and is afraid to trust her heart.
What she doesn't know is that Drake and Fletcher don't just wanna have a fun time in Vegas they want a real relationship with Talia, whom they've come to adore while working together.
Does Talia give in and start trusting her heart again or does she listen to her head? Ya gotta read to find out.

There is only a few things left to say after reading this anthology: I have found two new authors to add to my TBR list and someone PLEASE write a story about the mysterious Mr. Nyte!!! Please I'm begging I gotta know more about him and the staff at this awesome resort.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Night in Vegas.

Finished Reading