*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time's Reviews > Imperfect Harmony

Imperfect Harmony by Jay Northcote

3.5 Stars!

I found this one to be rather melancholy. And a bit boring if I'm being honest. I just couldn't seem to get in to it. The first 25% or so was a lot of going to choir practice, walking dogs, and visiting the nursing home.

Both MCs were in their heads a lot. And yeah, what they both went through was really sad (I'm not completely heartless) but at times I thought the exes were too present.

Things did pick up once the MCs got together....but at this point I was starting to skim.

This one just never grabbed me so I couldn't hang on.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Imperfect Harmony.

March 3, 2016 – Shelved
March 3, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
March 3, 2016 – Shelved as: male-action
June 13, 2016 – Started Reading
June 14, 2016 –
26.0% "I'm a bit bored....not much happening outside of choir practice, visiting the nursing home and walking the dogs. \n "
June 14, 2016 – Finished Reading
June 15, 2016 – Shelved as: cover-lust
June 15, 2016 – Shelved as: feel-good-read
June 15, 2016 – Shelved as: low-angst
June 15, 2016 – Shelved as: novella
June 15, 2016 – Shelved as: steamy
June 15, 2016 – Shelved as: sugary-sweet

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)

message 1: by Jan (new)

Jan  Great review, J!
I hope you pick a 5 * next :))

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Jan wrote: "Great review, J!
I hope you pick a 5 * next :))"

Meeeeee too! :) Thanks Jan!

Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog) Wonderfully honest review, J! ❤

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog) wrote: "Wonderfully honest review, J! ❤"

Thank you Angela!

message 5: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy Great review babe ;) xoxo

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Wendy wrote: "Great review babe ;) xoxo"

Thanks Wendy!

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ Sorry it wasn't better :/ Great review, darling :)

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time ✤Maria✤ wrote: "Sorry it wasn't better :/ Great review, darling :)"

Thanks friend!

Christelle Can't blame you on that one : felt the same :-(

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Christelle wrote: "Can't blame you on that one : felt the same :-("

I think we are in the minority friend, glad I am not alone. :)

message 11: by Anne (new)

Anne Hope you get a great one next.

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Anne wrote: "Hope you get a great one next."

Thanks, you too Anne. Your last few have been 3 stars. :(

Christelle J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie* wrote: "Christelle wrote: "Can't blame you on that one : felt the same :-("

I think we are in the minority friend, glad I am not alone. :)"

No, you're not : when I saw your update (with the great gif), I felt for you !!

message 14: by Anne (new)

Anne J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie* wrote: "Anne wrote: "Hope you get a great one next."

Thanks, you too Anne. Your last few have been 3 stars. :("

Thanks, I have been in this hole for the last several books I am hopeful about Carry the Ocean it has good reviews.

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Anne wrote: "J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie* wrote: "Anne wrote: "Hope you get a great one next."

Thanks, you too Anne. Your last few have been 3 stars. :("

Thanks, I have been in this hole fo..."

Good luck!

message 16: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Kyle Terrific review J-Babe xx

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Jennifer wrote: "Terrific review J-Babe xx"

Thanks Jenn-babe!

Johann Shah Nice review J! I liked this one as much as other Jay's books I've ever read xx :)

message 19: by *J* Too Many Books Too Little Time (last edited Jun 16, 2016 09:42AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Johann wrote: "Nice review J! I liked this one as much as other Jay's books I've ever read xx :)"

Thanks Johann! Yeah all of her stuff is just okay for me.

message 20: by Brandi (new)

Brandi Great review, J! :)

message 21: by Judith (new)

Judith Great review,babe.I've been a bit undecided about this one,xx

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Brandi wrote: "Great review, J! :)"

Thanks B!

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Judith wrote: "Great review,babe.I've been a bit undecided about this one,xx"

Yeah, wasn't my fave JN, but a lot of people really liked it. :) Thanks so much!

.Lili. This is how I felt about her new one. It just didn't grip me. And the inner monologues.... O.o Nice review, Home Slice!

message 25: by *J* Too Many Books Too Little Time (last edited Jun 16, 2016 01:03PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time .Lili. wrote: "This is how I felt about her new one. It just didn't grip me. And the inner monologues.... O.o Nice review, Home Slice!"

Thanks G! I admit I am a little worried to read that one! :|

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Great review, J! ;)