Erica's Reviews > His to Keep

His to Keep by Terri L. Austin

Mar 02, 2016

This was a cute read from Terri Austin! I haven't read anything from her before, but I quickly found myself enamoured with His to Keep. Iain and Brynn, both have their different stories and together they write their own story.

Brynn is a character I found myself relating to way too much. The person who has a hard time saying no? That is totally me. Seeing her work her way through things was great. Paired with Iain, the guy who, at times, could have coined the phrase "asshole" or the like, the two of them seemed to balance one another out and work. It was a unique story, one that had its share of funny moments, hot moments, and all the other types in between.

The basis on which Iain started his suit for Brynn borders stalkery, but once the story moves past that and Iain begins to reflect on that, I was able to look past and focus on the rest of the story.

After reading this one, I was even more excited to read the blurbs for books 1 and 2 to see that they are completely up my alley, as was this one. I must read book 1 ASAP as it sounds amazing!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read His to Keep.

March 2, 2016 – Started Reading