Trish-Sunshine Reads's Reviews > Dominant Persuasions Anthology: 12 tales of D/s, where mastery meets passion

Dominant Persuasions Anthology by Amy J. Hawthorn

This anthology is great. I love that these wonderful authors came together to compile these stories on the "real" BDSM.
Submission Dance By: Lori King-As always Lori knocks it out of the park. Ms. King really knows her way around storytelling. Very emotional and erotic. The icing is the accuracy of the lifestyle.

Out of Order By: Bella Juarez-Bella never disappoints. The lifestyle and the military accuracy and the way she can weave a story are always super. The little twist in this story is something else.

Surrender Her Inhibitions By: Nicole Morgan-I love a story about past relationships meeting up again. Love has a way of happening no matter what.

Make Believe Submissive By: Daisy Philips-Way to go Daisy! I can relate to your passion and needs finally making themselves known and you have no choice but to follow. The icing is he was already there all along just waiting for her to wake up.

Under His Protection By: Doris O’Connor-Shy girl next door meets sexy guy. Another way fate shows us what is meant to be. Doris put these two together in an awesome story line.

Broken By: Julia Sykes-We all have some sort of hurt from our past. Not always easy to overcome. The way Julia spins this tale is not only hot but very sweet also.

The Sub That Got Away By: Amy J. Hawthorn-Love this story. How I wish we had so much more of it. What great friends that know what you want and need and help you find it.

In His Hands By: Raven McAllan-Raven has a way with her stories especially when she writes BDSM. So much feeling woven into to a short story.

Indulge By: Sherri Hayes-Finally we get Logan and Lily's story. It may be short but it is sooo worth it.

Submitting To Temptation By: Jan Graham-One of my favorite stories on the anthology. Love the way these two come together and Jan writes it beautifully.

Fire and Ice An Excerpt from KNOTTED By: Juliet Braddock-A great excerpt from a super series. What better way to spend your time during a blizzard. Add into the story the special little presents he gives her. <3 <3

Yes, Justin By: Michele Zurlo-Very emotional little ride. Thinking your marriage might be over can be devastating, thinking your wife needs to find someone to give her what she craves is heartbreaking. Thankfully they have a great friend that helps them find each other again.

I enjoyed every one of these stories and I can't wait to read books from each of these fabulous ladies again.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dominant Persuasions Anthology.

March 2, 2016 – Shelved