Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews's Reviews > Rock Hard

Rock Hard by Olivia Cunning

bookshelves: kindle-amazon, favorites, top-of-the-top-favorites

Sed...he's alpha, he's an ass, he's sexy, he's sweet....he's an ass...I didn't want to like him, but I love HIM!!!! Jessica doesn't take his crap and stands up to him, but she is so into not being taken care of by a man that she doesn't realize he is not trying to rule her life, he's just trying to show her how he feels. For all Sed's ASSlike ways this book takes you through all the emotions he and Jess go through trying to figure out their relationship. I wanted to cry with Jess at one point, at the same time my heart was breaking for Sed.

Trey, what a sexy sweetie....can't wait to read his story. Eric is still mischeivously sexy. Jace.....something about him just gets to me.

In Rock Hard you get to see more interactions of the Sinners and Myrna, not to mention Trey's brother Dare (I really hope he gets a story somewhere down the line). There are a couple of bands introduced in Rock Hard, hopefully we will see more of them in the future.

Word of Warning - have a fan, ice cold water and your partner or BOB close by for this one.....man oh man the restaurant, the Eiffel Tower, Wave Pool, so many hot scenes.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rock Hard.

Quotes Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews Liked

Olivia Cunning
Tomorrow was my second chance to make things right but it never came. I’m sorry I never treasured the time we had for those regrets I take the blame. You gave everything you had. I took without giving back.” Sed paused in his song, feeling ridiculous for singing it to her while they made love.

“Baby, you realize this song is about Trey’s dead dog, don’t you?”
Olivia Cunning, Rock Hard

March 25, 2011 – Shelved
April 6, 2011 – Started Reading
April 6, 2011 – Shelved as: kindle-amazon
April 7, 2011 – Finished Reading
April 11, 2011 – Shelved as: favorites
April 11, 2011 – Shelved as: top-of-the-top-favorites

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Sondra I can't wait!