Kate's Corner 's Reviews > This is Love, Baby

This is Love, Baby by K.  Webster

There are probably, well actually most likely going to be spoilers. So read no further and this can’t be read as a standalone. Skedaddle and read the book one.

4 Sicktastic Stars.

This book was over far too quickly. I was so tempted to reading the end although I’d just began reading and I never do that as the suspense was killing me.

I was nervous when it came to reading the second part of this series. There were questions that I had. What if I don’t like it? What If the ending isn’t what I want? Well I did like it but the ending? Well I’ll get to that later.

I’m going to keep it vague & fingers crossed relatively short.

Baylee has been taken back. The devil slayed my heart when he killed my War. And now I’m back. With him. The monster who haunts my nightmares. And everything she experience is a nightmare.
I didn’t see coming was how unhinged Brandon was. Who is Brandon you ask? Yes I had that issue, he was Baylee’s boyfriend in book one, in either the first chapter or the prologue. He never gave up on her but out of the boy, a dragon is born. Where there isn’t just one monster but two.

The black knight and the black rook taking out all the pieces in my world, including their attempt at taking my king.

The hurt, the pain, the betrayal, the loss of it all was too much. But through the hurt, the pain, the betrayal they gained in the end something beautiful.

The black king and the white queen are the only ones left on the board that’s no longer devoid of color. It drips with the crimson blood of the defeated and we stand in victory. Together.

A plot with twists and turns that are unexpected to say the least. The plot brought out so many emotions in me.

Not impressed Ms. Webster what kind of ending is that? Now, why would you do that? No seriously why?

I’m off to read something happy now. Or at least happier than this mind fuckery.

Ending of book 1

I tear my gaze to his. "You're fucking sick." His gun raises and he points it at me. "And you're fucking dead." Pop! Pain explodes in my chest.

"WAR!!!" That voice. Her voice. It's my heavenly oasis although it sounds distant. I don't want to close my eyes but they're already shut and spiralling into darkness.

Some games he will not win because.... LOVE always wins. My LOVE will conquer all. The war has only just begun and the winner will be me.

Review can also be found at http://jerisbookattic-reviewblog.blog...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read This is Love, Baby.

March 1, 2016 – Shelved
March 1, 2016 – Shelved as: 01-release-jan-mar-2016
March 16, 2016 – Shelved as: 05-release-jan-mar-2016
March 29, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
April 11, 2016 – Shelved as: 02-patience-ladies
April 11, 2016 – Shelved as: 02-next-in-line
April 19, 2016 – Started Reading
April 19, 2016 –
6.0% "I've just started this, so nervous. Fingers crossed it's good peeps and I'm not gonna be disappointed."
April 20, 2016 – Shelved as: broody-alphas
April 20, 2016 – Shelved as: pierced-and-tatted-or-not-but-hot
April 20, 2016 – Shelved as: wounded-warriors
April 20, 2016 – Finished Reading
May 18, 2016 – Shelved as: 4-stars

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

Brooklyn That ending of TIWB was brilliant, exciting and shocking! BUT it really isn't fair to the author that you posted it here for everyone to see. That's a MAJOR spoiler and while those of us who read TIWB were all excited and shocked by it, you should really delete this comment so all can read TIWB with a fresh mind and have that same feeling when they get to the end and it not be ruined because they unintentionally saw this spoiler.

Kate's Corner Yes the book is amazing. Whereas it can be seen as a major spoiler I also think that it would make people want to read the first book.

Noone actually knows that it is the ending of the book until they have read it.

Only those that have read the book know that it is the ending. With this conversation the cat as really been let out of the bag.

I also see your reasoning behind this matter. So what would you like me to do? Should I mark it with spoilers? Would you like me to remove it? Am I not allowed to write what I want or what had a major impact for me and that I wanted to share how Ms. Webster executed the ending of the story? And that I am desperate to read the second one?

Now I'm also going to be honest here I think it is very cool that you said something. I respect your opinion. Very few would do that.

Kate's Corner Beauty♥ = Marilyn Monroe wrote: "grrr why do you want to make war :-)) lets make love :-*"

Absolutely

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession Awesome review hun :)

Kate's Corner Thanks hun