MISS VAIN's Reviews > Dead in the Family

Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris

Mar 23, 2011

bookshelves: charlaine-harris, series-that-i-m-obsessed-with
Read from April 26 to 28, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dead in the Family.

04/27/2011 page 44
14.0% "Wow Mrs. Harris constantly repeats a lot of useless info in this book.....if you've read all the books you would clearly know the history..it reminds me of when I wrote essays in college and I couldn't quite arrive at the minimum page requirement so I would either tweak the font or expand with reiterating the facts...LOL"

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Yea...I kinda skim over those parts..lol

MISS VAIN LOL I kinda did too...shhhhh LOL

Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly OK I hopped over from the last convo lol!
Yes she does tend to repeat stuff and then she screws up the events that she is repeating! She needs like 3 continuity experts. She's always mixing up the details.

MISS VAIN I thought I was the only one that felt that way! Also I was glad to see she regretted killing off (view spoiler) that's why I don't think she has a cut and dry picture of Sookie's conclusion.

Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly I went crazy during the first couple of books w/ all the continuity errors! I read them back to back and it was easy to see the mistakes. I couldn't help it. For the first time in my life I took a pencil to a book like an English teacher with a red pen! My goodness Debbie was a were-linx NOT a were-fox! Someone(s) must have said something about it to her because she says something about getting a new continuity expert in the acknowledgments in one of the later books.

MISS VAIN How funny! You would think once she rolling in the big bucks she would have an excellent continuity expert at this point!!

Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly I know right? I've lent out the books with warnings to people about my madness. They laugh at me! =O)

MISS VAIN Haha!