Runningrabbit's Reviews > More, Please

More, Please by Willow Summers

Sexual Commuter Quotient: OK, let me start by saying that Willow Summers is a pseudonym for K F Breene, so if you're familiar with her work you know the type of quality you're going to get.
This is a hot & steamy+ rating so, be wary my fair commuter. Aside from the obvious necessity of a couple of spare knickers in your well stocked handbag, make sure you have sunglasses and you're prepared to entertain your fellow travellers, providing the carriage with steamed up windows and plenty of group panting. Be certain you've scored a seat, so when fellow commuters sigh, black out and lose the function of their legs, you've got a suitably appropriate handy bystander that's going to be sexy and feel extra good on your lap, a fine cologne would be an extra coup. I think there'll definitely be a few blokes covering their tented trousers with newspapers. Frankly, they should be embarrassed if they only need a Kindle.
Soundtrack: Whenever Wherever http://youtube.com/watch?v=qjAB1soc2vU and this one is obliquely for Blair http://youtube.com/watch?v=0trh9Y598fM

photo Ligeia Shower_zpsbtrriuly.gif

This series is in my top 10 of romance novels. Contemporary, hip, some good lines, fine sex, credible and great characters. The intelligence of the business elements of the series is also tenacious.

A excellent romance read.

photo pupppy ledge_cut_zpsgylptmgc.gif

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read More, Please.

February 26, 2016 – Shelved