AC Squared Book Blog's Reviews > V-Card

V-Card by Alicia Michaels

bookshelves: own, favorites

V-Card is one of my favorite types of books. It's a Young Adult and deals with virginity and finding your way. So the title says it all for this one, V-Card. There are few young adults these days that still hold that in their possession, and Jennifer's story about why she still has hers is adorable! Poor thing can't catch a break for anything! Then she meets Dain. He seems like the absolutely perfect guy! The way she reacts when she first meets him, to the knight in shining armor, to the showing up at the perfect time. But per the usual, nothing is ever perfect.

Jenn's relationship with her roommates is something that I love. They all banter back and forth and they all genuinely care for each other. Each roommate has a special roll in her life, or so she thought. Luke, he changed those thoughts. The interaction between him and Jenn is so alluring. Personally, I love Luke and Christian both! Christian is so sweet, acting like the big brother. I don't want to give anything away so I'll just leave it at that!

V-Card has to be one of my favorite reads of the year. Sometimes you just need a sweet, easy ready with a ton of personality, and V-Card is definitely it. Can't wait for more!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read V-Card.

February 26, 2016 – Started Reading