Corrine Pickering's Reviews > Between the Bleeding Willows

Between the Bleeding Willows by D.A. Roach

35206251

photo 12516825_10208063953377144_1111376284_o.jpg

Between the Bleeding Willows - D A Roach 5 Hashtags

This book totally captivated me and drew me in, I was right there totally transported into Cassidy's rapidly changing world. There isn't a dull moment throughout and the writing is fantastic, you can really feel that lovely connection with the characters.

There is so much going on in this book that it kept my interest throughout. Cassidy recently loses her boyfriend of 4 years, Jace was her college sweetheart and she is completely devastated. Shortly after Cassidy also loses her Gram, now she is left with no-one to lean on. When Cassidy returns to the scene of Jace's accident to look for her missing ring everything in her world changes.

Cassidy is a really lovely person, she is also really strong and independent. Killian, a demon hunter, is completely focused on the job he needs to do and tries very hard to ignore his feelings for Cassidy despite their bonding by their tattoos.

This book is so well written, I seriously loved every minute and I am so looking forward to reading the next book in this series. DA roach please don't make me wait too long! I highly recommend this book for any paranormal fan - a very big easy 5 stars.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Between the Bleeding Willows.

February 25, 2016 – Started Reading