Anne's Reviews > How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf

F 50x66
Mar 22, 2011

it was ok
Read in March, 2011

I enjoyed the Jane Jameson books, but ending up not finishing this one. It's a quick, easy to read bit of fluff. It's marked as Paranormal Romance and while it has two people coming together and one was a werewolf, it didn't have much of either the paranormal or romance. It was more of a chick lit type read about how the main character felt, her job and her interactions with the town folk.

I didn't care about Mo or her relationship with Cooper. There is a mystery involving missing and killed hikers which never takes center stage. If Cooper is an alpha werewolf he would have made much more of an effort to get to the bottom of it since it's his territory, but the killings were an after thought to pretty much everyone in town.

Her parents stifled her and are over involved in her life, she disappears to Alaska and they don't make any attempt to get her home phone or get up there to at least check out the situation? Implausible. I knew when I was reading it that if I was picking at it this much, I shouldn't bother to continue, but I stuck it out to the last 75 or so pages.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf.