Jeri A.'s Reviews > Revealed

bookshelves: arc

Revealed (Redemption Book 2) by Samyah Leighton

✫•°•·✷FIVE​​ STAR FABULOUS✷·•°•✫
★★★★★

Title: Revealed (Redemption Book 2)
Author: Samyah Leighton
Genre: Contemporary Romance
JBI Rating: 5 Stars

All's fair in love and war... Or is it?

Book 2 in the Redemption series, Revealed, picks up where book 1 ended. This is the second book of three in the series.

As much as some parts of this book drove me bat sh-t crazy, I still have to say I loved it. Lord was I frustrated at times though. Trust that there was a lot of screaming, crying, WTF, and OMG-ing going on. Revealed is full of suspense, heartbreak, betrayal, and so many more intense emotions.

My heart went out to Skylar for all that she had to endure throughout the book. However I was just as much upset with her too. I wanted to scream at her at times. The things we do for the ones we love. When is enough, enough? Jackson shows more of his inner jackass too. In his defense, he is hurt by Skylar leaving and numbs the pain the only way he knows how. Still, he can be quite the jerk. The secret from Skylar and Jackson’s past is revealed, the one that’s mentioned in book one.. Is it possible to forgive and move on from past mistakes and hurt? Oh and Chris, Skylar’s douche of an ex-husband, I hope one day he meets up with everyone’s good friend Karma. He deserves it.

Add Revealed to your TBR today, it’s definitely worth the read. Samyah Leighton is quickly becoming a must read author if you ask me. Now I must patiently wait for book three to get here. The wait’s gonna kill me but I’m sure it’ll be worth it.

✷REVIEW STARS✷
Hero Factor: 5 Stars
Heroine Factor: 5 Stars
Interaction Factor: 5 Stars
Hotness Factor: 4.5 Stars ​
Storyline Factor: 4.5 Stars
The End Factor: 4.5 Stars
Overall JBI Factor: 5 Stars

Is this book a keeper? Yes
Would I recommend this book to others? Yes
Would I read more books from this author? Yes
Would I recommend this author to others? Yes

I received an ARC of this book for my HONEST review.
Read and reviewed by Jeri from Just Blog It Reviews.
​​
#RedemptionSeries
#FiveStarFabulous
#JustBlogItReviews

✷❤✷Just Blog It Reviews✷❤✷

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Revealed.

February 24, 2016 – Shelved