nd ♥ kitten ♥'s Reviews > Murder In The Yoga Store

Murder In The Yoga Store by Peter Ross Range

bookshelves: non-fiction, true-crime, true-story, mystery, ez-read-a-thon-2017

More reviews at Li'l Kit’s Reviews.

Writing: ★★★★★
Story: ★★★★★
Characters: ★★★★

Overall rating: 4.6

I'm a fan of true crime, but I don't get a lot of time or opportunity to read it. I needed a book for a reading challenge that called for non-fiction and I stumbled on to this little gem.

It's short and quick and it lead me to look further into this true story even after I'd finished to find out what happened further down the road.

This book was troubling and very sad and I really felt for the victim and her family. The author does a great job of sticking to the facts and writing in such a way as to not sensationalize this tragedy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Murder In The Yoga Store.

February 24, 2016 – Shelved
February 24, 2016 – Shelved as: mystery
January 13, 2017 – Started Reading
January 13, 2017 – Shelved as: ez-read-a-thon-2017
January 13, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Dani (new) - added it

Dani nd, I love true crime so I'm going to use this one for the bingo challenge under 100 pgs!! Great review

nd ♥ kitten ♥ Dani wrote: "nd, I love true crime so I'm going to use this one for the bingo challenge under 100 pgs!! Great review"

Hey Dani! So glad it'll work for the Bingo Challenge for you! It's a quick read so the way you read it'll be done over your morning coffee! If it lasts even that long for ya! ;)

Enjoy doll!