Mel Bradley's Reviews > A Matter of Time Book I

A Matter of Time Book I by Mary Calmes

Mar 21, 2011

This story is well-written and best of all, it’s a story. There is a real plot, relatable characters, and people work! While there is heat and a little bit of sex, although honestly not much in this first book, the dynamics and inter-connectedness between all of the characters is truly the pull, and leaves you wanting more.

This is a very easy read and the plot and characters will pull you in. The sex is hot, but don’t read this expecting a lot of scenes or anything too detailed – that comes later in the series. While somewhat predictable at times, there are a few twists along the way.

Out of four…
Overall Read: ♥♥♥♥
Sex Heat: ♥♥
Plot: ♥♥♥♥

Read this if you’re looking for a great story with some action (police and danger action that is) and are looking for a new series. The entire four book series is somewhat addicting, you’ll find that as soon as you get to know and love these characters, you won’t be able to put the books down until you find out what happens. The sex is hot when it happens, but don’t expect it in every chapter.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Matter of Time Book I.