Shelby's Reviews > Soulless

Soulless by T.M. Frazier

bookshelves: bikers, erotica, romance, wickedreviews, series

*I received a free copy to read & review for Wicked Reads Review*

This series has been a serious roller coaster of crazy from page 1 and Book 4 did NOT disappoint!
Lawless left off on such a cliff-hanger that I couldn't wait to finish Bear & Thia's story, they so deserve their HEA.
Imagine my surprise when starting Soulless to a completely different scene then the final one in Lawless!
Knowing that Bear is all-in with Thia, protecting her from prison - we expect nothing less from him then absolute Biker perfection. Prison provides a lot of information about the Beach Bastards, giving Bear an opportunity that he just can't pass up.
Meanwhile, Thia is continuing with her life sans Bear - not to say she's alone...we get a NEW character: Rage. *What I will say is Rage seems like a kick-ass character (when she's on your side), unfortunately she didn't have much of a personality. I'm hoping this will be resolved in subsequent books as I really want to get to know her.

Their love story is certainly dark and difficult, with danger lurking around every corner, but when they are reunited - Watch Out!! These two are just amazing together and deserve one another.
I really did love this story, all the ends are tied and still surprises pop up here and there.
Be prepared to laugh and cry - there is plenty of opportunity for both.

If I had to list a con to this story, it would be the insane epilogue. I just don't understand how it's possible...or WHY. I need to re-read the other books because I'm just really confused (and not in a good way).
Wicked Reads Review Team

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Soulless.

February 22, 2016 – Started Reading