Sue 's Reviews > The Fix Up

The Fix Up by Tawna Fenske

Feb 21, 2016

I was very entertained by The Fix Up by Tawna Fenske! Holly is a PR and image branding consultant. Ben will be taking over as CEO of his father's company...if he can measure up to his father's standards. This is where Holly comes into his life - that is after a chance, intriguing encounter in a furniture store!

I liked the banter, the chemistry, and the connection I could feel between Holly and Ben even as Holly especially tried to fight it. Both of them have insecurities, and the fun, at times youthful banter between them (at times) had me wondering if it was something both of them did to try to keep things light between them. I felt it was partially deliberate, because it otherwise didn't really fit well with their mature characters. I felt like I got to know and understand Ben and Holly better as the plot progressed.

I really liked how both of them stuck to their beliefs and morals, even if it was at times harder for Ben with his father pushing at him so much. The strength of both of these characters definitely grew through The Fix Up, and they stayed true to themselves. That in itself is a powerful message!

I enjoyed this quick, laugh out loud read with lots of chemistry between the main characters. I'd recommend it to any romance reader who likes it hot and funny!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Fix Up.

Finished Reading