Sandie's Reviews > Philippa Fisher and the Dream-Maker's Daughter

Philippa Fisher and the Dream-Maker's Daughter by Liz Kessler

Mar 20, 2011

bookshelves: liz-kessler
Read from March 19 to 21, 2011 , read count: 1

I loved this book! I enjoy this writer's books but this one was really good and with a unique storyline that was really enticing!

It was heart breaking at points and touching but still a true fairy tale with a happy ending. I think this is the best book I have read by this author so far. I am looking forward to the next installment in this series.

You don't necessarily have to read the first book to read this book, though it is the second book in the series. I enjoy series and try to read in order myself but this book could stand alone. Though you will understand more of Phillippa and her parents if you read book one first.

I enjoyed seeing Philippa and her fairy god sister/best friend back in this book, all the secrets are hard to deal with but are part of the storyline.

A very easy book to read, great for a lazy summer day! Geared for younger girls, but I think it can be enjoyed by all who enjoy fairy tales regardless of age.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Philippa Fisher and the Dream-Maker's Daughter.