Jennifer Bardsley's Reviews > The Last Great Adventure of the PB&J Society

The Last Great Adventure of the PB&J Society by Janet Sumner Johnson

These past few months my ten-year-old son has been reading every Advanced Review Copy I can borrow through my membership as an author in The Sweet Sixteens. Here’s what he thinks of The Last Great Adventure of the PB & J Society by Janet Sumner Johnson, which comes out April 1st, 2016:

The Last Great Adventure of the PB & J Society, by Janet Sumner Johnson, is a quick, fun, middle grade read. The hook is that two best friends work desperately not to be separated by changing circumstances.

Jason and Annie have been best friends for as long as they can remember. Unfortunately, Jason has to move away. Jason and Annie are frantic, looking for a way to reverse it. They have a multitude of plans, including lottery tickets, pirate treasure, and much, much more. Things are looking bright! Can they save the situation after all?

I thought this book was a good read and I would recommend it to kids from 8 to 13.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Last Great Adventure of the PB&J Society.

Started Reading
February 19, 2016 – Finished Reading
February 20, 2016 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Melanie McFarlane I got this on NetGalley. You should join! So many arcs!!!