Ruthie Taylor's Reviews > Pre-Game

Pre-Game by Sean Michael

~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

5* for tying together the series beautifully.

It is rather sad to come to the end of the series, even if it is really the beginning! You could read this first and then read 1-6, and I almost think it would change some of your opinions of the story! I am going to assume in my review that you have read the previous books though.

Because of the strong connection that we have seen all through the series between Bishop and Knight, it was a little bit of a shock to find that in the very beginning it was Knight and Rook who fell in love first - admittedly very soon afterwards they both met Bishop, and the rest as they say is history. The other lovely touch is that Knight and Rook met just as Knight found Jason. I love all these links and ties which make us consider the assumptions we have made. It is hot, innocent (relatively) and explains some of the underlying dynamics.

I have really enjoyed reading this series over a number of weeks - but when I get the chance I will be rereading it all in one go and enjoying a glut of overheated men and their wonderful chemistry together. Thank you Mr Michael.

Wicked Reads Review Team
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pre-Game.

Started Reading