Marla's Reviews > The Art of Non-Conformity: Set Your Own Rules, Live the Life You Want, and Change the World

The Art of Non-Conformity by Chris Guillebeau

Mar 18, 2011

Read from March 18 to 24, 2011

I really liked the Chris Guillebeau’s ideas about how to find your purpose in life, how to make money in non-traditional ways, how to create a legacy for your life, and how to hack the whole travel system to get better deals. The book is written in a very conversational tone, which I enjoyed, and is full of stories from the author’s own life, and from other people who are unconventional in different ways. Guillebeau also believes strongly in giving back, and I like his ideas about keeping life in balance. The author also writes a regular blog where he is chronicling his goal of traveling to all countries in the world, among other interesting topics. Because his words really resonated with me, I am now following his blog updates, twitter and flickr for more words of wisdom. Read this book, and you’ll learn about yourself.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Art of Non-Conformity.