Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews:::'s Reviews > Succubus On Top

Succubus On Top by Richelle Mead

** spoiler alert ** All I can say is that I really like this series so far. I was yelling when Georgina had sex with Bastien/Seth! I understood but I just hated it! The total OSM(Oh shit moment) was when Bastien told Seth that she was screaming is name like a God! Holy shiznat!! I really like Seth but I don't see how this relationship is going to play out! I mean, who is this going to work? I know love conquers all and all that jazz but the no sex with Seth and him having to deal with her having sex with every Tom Dick and Harry...IDK! This just isn't going to end well and its sooooo sad! I love that Seth calls her Thetis! I like it a whole lot better than Georgina!! With that said, I love the characters that Richelle Mead creates! I'm really starting to fall in love with them! And I know Roman is going to come back...I ended up liking him in a psycho-killer-supersexy sorta way! I think they have a better future together than Seth...at least he's immortal and they can get down to bizness!! The only way this is going to pan out how I like is if Seth somehow becomes immortal and that's not right is it?IDK! I think Georgina is a glutton for punishment cuz he's going to grow old, wants to have kids and normal life. That's something she can't give him and everything she wants! I know this series is really going to pull at my heart strings....I just know it! So...I'm off to continue this trainwreck waiting to happen! That I can't wait to witness and I love it!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Succubus On Top.

03/18/2011
17.0% "wonder how the feck this is going to work out!"
03/18/2011
39.0% "I hope Seth and Ms.Kincaid get it on soon..what the feck!!"
03/18/2011
46.0% "I can't helf but think back to the previous book when Carter repeatedly encouraged Georgina to get with Seth..maybe he's Kyriakos' re-incarnated or something..IDK!!" 7 comments
03/18/2011
50.0% "this is just not gonna work! I want it to..but no...I don't see it!"
03/18/2011
58.0% "I really want them to work out but I just don't see it! I love Seth! Especially long term wise...this is hopeless!"
70.0% "No No No!! Don't do it!" 1 comment
03/18/2011
70.0% "I can't believe she gonna do it with Bastien/Seth...OMG!! I'm so mad right now!"

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: I'm at the part when Bastien tells Seth that they had sex...I can't believe it!

MISS VAIN I love that part when he tells him that Georgina was crying out his name in bed like he was a "deity" LOL.

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: I know...what an OSM(Oh shit moment)!!

MISS VAIN "OSM" I love that phrase?! There will be plenty more where that came from!

MISS VAIN After reading your review of Georgina Kincaid #2 I agree that this series will definitely pull at your heart strings in a devastatingly beautiful way.

Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookviews I have a theory about Georgina and Seth's relationship... but I think I have to let you read a few more books before I tell you :D Pay attention to the details;)

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Ok! To bad I have to go to a dress fitting for a wedding today! I really want to continue #3!!

MISS VAIN Linda wrote: "I have a theory about Georgina and Seth's relationship... but I think I have to let you read a few more books before I tell you :D Pay attention to the details;)"

Linda- what is your theory? Can you share with me without Mrs. Vishous seeing because I have a theory too and I'm curious if its the same. :)

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Oooo u guys r bad...LOL!

Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookviews Miss Vain, I sent you a message :)

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Since going back to Succubus Dreams, I realized that this is not going to end well! I just have a really bad feeling!

MISS VAIN Let me know how Succubus Dreams ends for you! I have something to say but I should wait until you finish until you start Succubus Shadows.

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: I'm so scared...I know something bads going to happen and her a Seth aren't going to last through this book! I just feel it!:(

MISS VAIN Well I felt similar emotions at the end of this book as I felt in Shadow Kiss........p.s. Your reading the Georgina series has had me laying in bed re-reading Succubus Heat all day LOL. Its raining here.

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Yikes!! I know I won't beable to finish tonite...eventhough I wanna! I can't wait though! I already have the next one lined up!!

MISS VAIN Just wait until you finished Succubus Dreams #5 and then you have to wait until August for Succubus Revealed the final one! Its an unbearable wait grrr!!!!!

MISS VAIN Oh and you will be glad you have the next one lined up after finishing tomorrow!!!!:-)