Jacki's Reviews > Must Love Cowboys

Must Love Cowboys by Cheryl Brooks

liked it

I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review through Wicked Reads.

This turned out to be such a cute and heartfelt read! I definitely enjoyed it.
Tina has spent the last few years devoted to taking care of her ailing grandfather. She quit her IT job and focused on him. After he passes away, she is determined to respect his final wishes and deliver something to an old friend of his on a ranch in Wyoming.
After arriving on the ranch, a bizarre turn of events has her staying a bit longer to help out. Along the way, she befriends and falls for a bunch of fun and flirty cowboys. Two of them take a special interest in here, but she is most captivated by the mysterious ex-firefighter turned cowboy named Wyatt. He doesn't seem very interested at first, but as they get to know each other and go through a bunch of chaos trying to sort things out on the ranch, he realizes the little IT tech is a lot more than a pretty face, but can he convince her to choose him.
Overall, I enjoyed this book. The characters were by far my favorite part. Their amusing and teasing banter throughout the story kept it fun. I also liked the touch of mystery the author added. I would recommend this to romance and western romance fans easily.
Wicked Reads Review Team

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Must Love Cowboys.

February 16, 2016 – Started Reading