ellieisuhmabookworm's Reviews > My Song for You

My Song for You by Stina Lindenblatt

30207434

bookshelves: stina-lindenblatt

*received this ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review*

Final Score - 5 Stars!!!

I couldnt put this book down the closer I got to the ending! Just... WOW! Maybe even better than the first book. My heart is still racing/reeling from the events that unfolded.

Poor Callie survived so much - the loss of her family - to go onto raise her sweet nephew Logan as her child. She's struggling not only to be the best mom, but the best parent to a child with special needs. I say she WINS big time. Her efforts show how much she is willing to sacrifice to make Logan's needs met.

Jared is living the dream - a rock star. He doesn't expect to meet "the one" or to settle down and have a family, but life isn't always how you plan it out. Unexpected surprises come in the form "fate" - if you believe in it. What he finds in Callie and Logan just may be the best thing to come.

I loved this story. It was engaging and I just couldn't put it down. From the first to the last page - Greatness unfolded.

I hope there's a follow up because while the epilogue was short and sweet, I can't help but want to read a follow up!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Song for You.

February 16, 2016 – Shelved