Naughty Mom Story Time's Reviews > I Pick You

Rating: 5 out of 5 Stars
POV: His / 1st person
Naughty Factor: 3 out of 5

line
This story touched me on a level I didn't expect. I thought I knew what I would get from Brantley Jandt's story but it had so much more. I Pick You isn't just a romance. It's a TRUE love story, and not just a love between man and woman, but love for a child.

I can't begin tell you how moved I was with this story and give it proper justice, but I'll try.

After reading Jettie Woodruff's Twin Duo , I expecting something COMPLETELY different than what she delivered in this book and I was blown away, literally, with all the emotions it evoked in me.

Brantley Jandt is an aspiring country music star. His dreams of living day to day without a care in the world while he waits for his music career to take off, are halted when he's asked to step up and be the dad he hasn't been. Slowly but surely, we see a story unfold that is so touching... it's unreal.

Sure this has a romantic theme, but ultimately this story is about how having a child can change you. How meeting that stranger on the street can alter the course of your life. How that friend or lover can make the slightest impact on you that causes the smallest ripple to result in the biggest splash.

Brantley Jandt learns all this in just a few short months. Opening himself up to be a dad to his beautiful baby girl, allows him to open his heart to possibilities he would have otherwise ignored or declined. Sweet little Bay ends of up being a spark that ends up with an explosion of love within his heart. The end result is him becoming the man he was always meant to be.

I highly recommend this story. It was an amazing "feel good" story with plenty of laughs and giggles along with a sprinkle of tears... all wrapped up in a pretty bow of JOY.

Teaser 1
get your copy TODAY

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Pick You.

February 15, 2016 – Shelved
February 15, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
February 21, 2016 – Started Reading
February 21, 2016 –
72.0% "Just as I was starting to like Rydell....that feel is gone. But I keep falling for Brantley more and more. And don't even get me started on how adorable Bay is."
February 21, 2016 –
89.0% "I just want to cry so hard from Brantley's pain, right now."
February 21, 2016 – Finished Reading