Denise Van plew's Reviews > Surrender at the Border

Surrender at the Border by Risa Leigh

13201064

bookshelves: arc-given-for-review

I do gotta say I love adventure romance. This author will deliver that in this one. Even the cover screams it is in there. When agent B.J. is with those who approach Callie to let about what has been going on in the library she at first thinks it is about her deceased husband who also was in law enforcement. Not happy but does cooperate the fun begins in waiting on the trap to be sprung. When it is though the real stunner will be is her stalker and that he is after her . When he finds her she is with B.J. and their captivity begins. Go along with them as they are in for some dangerous times with some not so nice people of the lowest degree. They will also have to reason or not with a madman whom is in lust. When they do get on the run the suspense will grow but it will also be a time when they will really get to talk because other than running for their life they can do that. They will also be falling for each other in a big way but these are not ideal circumstances. He thinks because of his past he doesn't get a shot at love but those are the keepers. She will though also hear some truths about her husband she will have to digest fully. I do find though when there is two on the run I get a little anxious and want them to hurry up to safety. Wonderful though how in the midst of all of this love will find a way to mend two people and put them together. There will be of course a big finale that will race your engines but finish nicely.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Surrender at the Border.

Finished Reading