Kathy's Reviews > Crushed

Crushed by Deborah Coonts

I have read and enjoyed the Lucky series by author Deborah Coonts. Crushed is a completely different type of novel. It is a contemporary romance set in the beautiful Napa Valley.

Crushed was a great read. Coonts is a wonderful writer. The words just flow on the pages of Crushed and it is pleasure to read. The main characters Sophia and Nico are both interesting people that you want the best for.

The setting is a beautiful area that Coonts captures well. I am very familiar with Napa and Sonoma counties. We love to ride through the enchanting hills filled with vineyards as we head to Jenner on the coast. The Russian River valley is simply gorgeous. Thanks for taking me back there through your words.

Deb Coonts knows a lot about wine. I found the information about wine in the book very interesting. I am not a wine connoisseur but my husband is obsessed with California old vine zins so I spend a lot of time researching wines when looking for his presents.

Crushed is a great contemporary romance. Romance readers will definitely enjoy this tale. It is available on March 8th.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crushed.

February 15, 2016 – Started Reading