Mesca Elin's Reviews > Dead Money Run

Dead Money Run by J. Frank James

F 50x66

A book that began a bit slow, developed into a complicated plot that will keep you hooked until the end. Must admit I didn’t give too much credit to this book after the first few pages, but as I progressed reading, I couldn’t stop. I didn’t like Lou in the beginning, but after he met Hilary, I warmed up to him, ending up liking him in the end. This duo is a bit of Bonnie and Clyde with a twist of Ocean’s Eleven. They have Mr&Mrs Smith passion and skills. Therefore, the entertainment is guaranteed.
I am so happy I had the chance to read this thrilling book. The characters are easy, but very clever. And you can’t help but admire Lou ingenuity in hiding the money. Plus, all the trouble he’s getting himself into is proving how much he loved his sister.
J. Frank James created a realistic crime thriller where money and technology are at stakes. His background in law are quite visible as the legal methods involved. I would warmly recommend this book to everyone who likes crime thrillers or is just up for a book genre challenge. It gets a 4 out of 5 stars from me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dead Money Run.

Started Reading