Wall-to-wall books - wendy's Reviews > A Son's Vow

A Son's Vow by Shelley Shepard Gray

A wonderful story! I am very excited about this new series of Shelley's. And I am equally excited to be apart of it.

This is my third book by Shelley and I love her already! She has a very nice, easy writing style. There is a lot going on and a lot of characters to introduce but she does such a great job! I never once get confused or feel lost in the story.

I very quickly fell in love with almost all the characters, one of them, Aaron, I am still trying to learn to love. While the main part of the story is about Darla and her family and Lukas (loved them both), the book also introduces Hannah (whom I love! and can't wait to read more about) and Rob, her "English friend" oo la la - there is a romance to be had there! And there is also Aaron and Hope, that will also make a good story.
Sooo I am thinking those are the next two books LOL. That's my prediction and hope anyway.

Shelley does wrap it up nicely in the end, but also leaves you wanting to know more about the characters and their families. I can't wait to read the next one!

Thank you Litfuse for sending me this book for my honest review!

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Son's Vow.

February 13, 2016 – Started Reading