Brooke's Reviews > Between the Bleeding Willows

Between the Bleeding Willows by D.A. Roach

bookshelves: favorites

I was first introduced to D.A. Roach through her young adult romance novel Rarity. Although Between the Bleeding Willows comes from an entirely different genre, Roach weaves her story with the same finesse seen in her previous novel. The book starts out with the story of Cassidy and the hardships she has endured throughout her short life. Cassidy finds purpose and destiny through her discovery of the Demon Realm and Demon Hunters. Throughout the novel, I found myself relating to her character on many levels-the mark of a great author. I wanted to be her, yet I also wanted to protect her from the things she had to experience in her life. The plot is fast-paced and packed with tons of action and emotion. I would recommend it for anyone who reads paranormal/action novels, or anyone who simply loves to read books from a very talented author. I can't wait to see where the story progresses in the next installment!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Between the Bleeding Willows.

February 11, 2016 – Shelved