Shannon H's Reviews > My Fake Boyfriend is Better Than Yours

My Fake Boyfriend is Better Than Yours by Kristina Springer

Mar 14, 2011

Read on March 14, 2011

I'M STILL SHOCKED I FINISHED THIS IN ONE DAY! But, about the book. It all worked out fine. Torie figures out Sienna wasn't lying! She was going to bring him to the dance! Tori is convinced by her mother and dad to tell the truth to Sienna. But something unbelievable happens in the bathroom at the dance when Tori tells the truth. But who was that guy sienna showed up with? You'll have to read it to find out.

Also, If you are interested in this hilarious book, you can find it at the Book Fair. This book was amazing.I think I'd love to read more books by Kristina Springer.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Fake Boyfriend is Better Than Yours.

03/14/2011 page 111
58.0% "I got this book at the book fair this today, and I can't stop reading it! Tori comes to school on the first day to find her best friend Sienna changed. She's faking a boyfriend! So, Torie fakes one too. The title explains it all. They compete. And, Tori knows Sienna is lying, because she does this ear pulling thing when she does."

message 1: by Stacey (new)

Stacey Mulholland I love hearing about books you just can't put down. I'm glad you enjoyed it.