Willow Brooks's Reviews > Layers

Layers by Sigal Ehrlich

If you liked FSOG or the Crossfire series, you will love this book. No it's not the same tale. It's a story all of its own. There are definitely some funny moments in this story. There is also a scene that will make you want to cry. I had to knock off a star because of the obvious set up at the diner that threw a monkey wrench into the couples happiness. Overall this was a very good book. Not very detailed when it came to the sexy parts though, but the author gave us just enough.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Layers.

February 9, 2016 – Started Reading
February 9, 2016 – Shelved
February 9, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Willow (new)

Willow Madison "Not very detailed when it came to the sexy parts" and you still liked it?? Must've been good :)

Willow Brooks Actually, it is good. Especially if you're a fan of Christian Grey or Gideon Cross. I don't think it's for you my sweet sister. It wouldn't be stimulating enough for your taste. *snicker* You would need more depth.

message 3: by Willow (new)

Willow Madison I do like my depth *giggles* So long as it's not entirely 'fade to black,' I'm okay with a well-written book leaving out some detail, though.

Nikki "The Crazie Betty" V. So I'm assuming if Gideon and Christian didn't do it for me then this book probably won't hit the spot?

Willow Brooks Willow wrote: "I do like my depth *giggles* So long as it's not entirely 'fade to black,' I'm okay with a well-written book leaving out some detail, though."

Well, by all means woman, go for it! It's not too angsty either. Just a good casual read. I think Halo would like it.

Willow Brooks Nikki wrote: "So I'm assuming if Gideon and Christian didn't do it for me then this book probably won't hit the spot?"

Oh, if Gideon and Christian didn't do it for you, this guy would be three times shy of hitting that spot. Are we talking dirty here?? Hopefully.