Michelle's Reviews > His Kind of Cowgirl

His Kind of Cowgirl by Karen Rock

F 50x66

This romance made me cry, laugh, cheer and swoon. I love second chance love stories and Karen Rock did a great job making me root for Claire, a single mom, and Tanner, an injured rodeo bull-riding champion facing the "what's next" question about his future. The opening was a tear-jerker and already had me emotional and that didn't stop as I read this book in just a few days. I couldn't put it down. I wanted Claire and Tanner to get it right this time and the ending was beautiful. I cried again. I also loved Jonathan, Claire and Tanner's secret child. Although I understood why Claire kept him a secret as she didn't want to force Tanner to give up his dreams and settle down with her, I felt bad for Tanner that he missed out on the early years with his son. However, their times together in this book were touching and real and I felt like they were going to make up for this time. I highly recommend this book as an uplifting, sweet romance that reinforces the values of family and everlasting love.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read His Kind of Cowgirl.

February 4, 2016 – Started Reading